This past weekend was one of the best that I have ever had. It simply started Friday when I got off the bus. I went inside and gathered up my clothes to go to my mom’s. As I went into the kitchen of my father’s house, I asked him if I could dye my hair. His response, and I quote, “I don’t know if you can or not. But I would not reccommend it.” Whatever then flew through my head. I ate a little food and watched Jeopardy! until my mom showed up. In my car. That’s right World, my mom bought me a car. The downside, it needs some work- the windows down go up and down, the sunroof glass needs to be replaced, the radio needs to be fixed, and there is something wrong with the tank or the hoses that lead to it because every now and then you could smell the odor of gasoline. That was the main excitement of Friday.

On Saturday, I had a wild time. To start with, I woke up at 8:03 and that is early for me. I went downstairs and had some of Eggo’s great blueberry waffles with some milk. I got my shower and missed Dragon Ball Z Kai. After my shower, and my sister’s preparations, our mom came home to get us for our exciting trip to the barber and Wal-Mart. I got my hair trimmed, my sister got her hair layered and my mom got her trimmed also. Then we went to Wal-Mart. We went straight to the beauty products because I was dying my hair for the first time (obvious from the earlier statement from my father). I got my hair dyed black, Mom picked out a dark auburn hair color for herself. We also picked up some soap, bodywash, and shampoo. We went back home after checking out and then looking at a nice ’04 Mustang. Mom dyed my hair black for me, and then attacked my eyebrows. Needless to say, I now have two eyebrows. After this endless excitement, I reluctantly called my father who reported to me that BAM did not call with my book in yet. We stopped by anyway. We also went to Academy to get more CO2 canisters. The ironic part of this is that I forgot the canisters in the car. When we arrived home, I said nothing about any of this to my father. Why? I didn’t care for him to know. Even if it would have been fun to watch him freak…

Sunday came by and I wondered what I would do that day. I showered, got ready for the day of nothingness as it looked at the time. My father had some turkey bacon overdone and burnt waiting for me to eat it. As much as I like turkey bacon, this was difficult to chew and swallow. I ate it anyway. Then there were the typical Sunday morning pancakes, which have gotten old, even if it is a traditional Sunday thing. Then the spontaneity hit. I was told that my fatehr bought another pack of 325 rounds for his .22 pump and I shot probably aroung half of it yesterday. As I was shooting, I could see pieces of the tree fly off. My father has been determined to take down this one standing dead tree since we moved into our house on August 7, 2007. As I went to reload for the who-knows-which time, I heard that desired wood crack. I watched as the tree feel, almost poetically to the ground. That’s right World, I shot down a tree on Sunday. Then the excitement would not end. I became monkey-ish as I climbed around up on the porch of the house and “studio”. That was pretty much it…. I can’t wait to find out what excitement awaits me next.